… is an educationally focused, contemporary beauty salon. We consistently keep up with the most current trends, styling techniques, and technologies available in the fashion industry. Friends takes pride in our “friendly” team. Through mutual respect and equitable training programs, we surpass others salons in providing more individual attention to our clients. We are excited to show you our passion for beauty and have the opportunity to help you look your best.
Friends Covid Procedures & Policies
We control the number of people in the salon at one time to accomidate social distancing. When arriving at the salon, from your car, we will need you to notify us of your arrival by phone. There is no opportunity to use our normal waiting area or bring extra family members with you to your appointment. Once your service provider is ready, we will call you into the salon.
Everyone is required to wear a mask.
• We ask all clients to wear masks in respect of fellow clients and our staff.
• We wash our hands and clean our work area between clients. We have hand and tool sanitizer at multiple locations. Although it won’t be possible to stay 6 feet apart when cutting or shampoo your hair, we ask that every attempt is made otherwise to keep that standard. Unfortunately, we currently will not be able to offer a public coffee or water station, magazines, candy, or samples.
• We continue to clean and/or disinfect all surfaces and implements, capes, towels, and linens. We have removed any non-essential items throughout the salon, initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment, and use appropriate PPE. Our staff is educated in essential infection control, hand hygiene practices, and non-essential contact avoidance.
• Each day, we disinfect contact points with a disinfectant that continues to work for 24 hours. All tools are disinfected between each client and we continue to clean high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• We require that you or our staff not come to the salon if sick, exhibiting signs of illness, or exposed to someone who is sick in the last 10 days.
• Should you have any questions, please feel free to call 314-567-7007 or write info@FriendsImageDesign.com.
Thank you for your patience both during this unprecedented time.
Jim, Mary, Nichole, Becky, Kim, Danny, Adina, Tanya, Cassie, Ellen, Tori, Gabbie, & Kayla